TO REDEEM YOUR CARD
If you're the lucky recipient of one of our gift cards you can redeem it by simply emailing email@example.com with the following information:
- 5 digit number in bold from the back of the card
- Name of person to be shipped to
- Address of person to be shipped to
That's it and the box will be with you within 3-5 working days.
We'll acknowledge receipt as soon as we've processed the order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital TOYL gift cards.
- These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the TOYL UK website (www.TOYLco.uk).
- TOYL reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our TOYL gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your TOYL gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. TOYL gift cards remain the property of TOYL who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The value of your TOYL gift card can be redeemed at www.toyl.co.uk provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased.
By way of example, a TOYL gift card purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period of 12 months from the date of issue.
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- The maximum amount that an individual TOYL ORIGINAL gift card can hold is £49.99. The maximum amount that an individual TOYL EVOLVE gift card can hold is £59.99.; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
- Your TOYL gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card may be topped up with additional funds provided the gift card is still valid and has not yet expired.
- Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole of a single TOYL Original or EVOLVE box.
- Only one gift card may be used per online order. In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your TOYL gift card is lost or stolen, TOYL is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. TOYL cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a TOYL gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All TOYL gift cards have a unique PIN number on the back of the card which is required for online purchases. TOYL cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number and/ or PIN have become known to another party.
- Should your TOYL gift card become damaged, TOYL will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
Crediting a TOYL gift card
- Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new TOYL gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
- If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a TOYL gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the TOYL gift card in the first instance.
- If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by TOYL gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.